Dec 15, 2008

No no yes no I am frazzled can I drink eggnog now...

Yeah... holiday season is stressing me out. First, I've come to learn that St. Louis is NOT on the same latitude as Virginia. In fact, it's gloomy and FREEZING. Always. The thermometer not crawling above 17 F all day is unacceptable. My car froze three times already this week, meaning it was impossible to enter, exit, or unlock. And while I'm complaining about St. Louis, here's a message for the 5 or more homeless people that walk in front of my car on four lane roads daily: get the hell out of the street, and stop wearing a black coat if you're black while walking in the dark. NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You aren't hunting. Camouflage is unnecessary in major cities, dipshits.
I'm ready to go home for almost 2 weeks. But in the meantime, I will laugh because someone threw shoes at George Bush. And pout because he ducked. And I will drink my 3.99 Trader Joes wine and finish my knitting while Brandon studies for all of his finals.
And I will NOT be going shopping anymore. I spent a good 4 hours getting that knocked out, and now that I am in debt and have accidently wrapped all of our presents in blue and white hannukah wrapping, I will think nothing of Christmas until it occurs.
I also will not be entertaining Brandon's extravagant plans for a 50" tv come January. Especially after reading this. 6 months? really...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't play it off like you didn't want to wrap your gifts in hanukkah wrapping.

my people are proud of you. go with you.
<3
spellgin