Dec 8, 2008

But... I WANT MORE INEXPENSIVE SWEDISH HOME FURNISHINGS!

This just in: IKEA has lost cool points with Jessi. IKEA is one of my favorite places to go, as long as I wake up in a mood good enough to brave the crowded warehouse full of thousands of things i want/ can afford. There is nothing better.
Unfortunately, the Swedes have made the terrible mistake of not offering wedding registries online or at any of the US IKEA locations, except for one in California, which I assume was demanded by the gays. Can we get some gays in St. Louis please? Or at least an IKEA? That would be refreshing, thanks.
I would be willing to put my entire wedding registry at IKEA, if they would have me. Not even online? Really, IKEA? I LOVE putting things together, and half the gift would be using the included Allen wrench. And our families could buy us more stuff, as it's all incredibly cheap. We could even register for frozen Swedish cream puffs. One stop shop.
Super fail, IKEA. Super fail. I won't be walking in the direction of the arrows next time I visit you. I'm rebelling until you let me register. And I'm not buying a hot dog on my way out, either.

No comments: