Nov 12, 2008

First Post

This is my first post, and here are some things it will not include:
  • my life story
  • the reason I created a blog/journal/thing
  • an amusing poem, specifically a haiku about the homeless man outside my apartment
  • a funny story about my kitten ending in an anecdote about how i saved his life
  • political opinion
  • a youtube link to charlie bit me or the evil eye baby
  • rambling about missing college/my youth/my family/the east coast/ukrops
  • the screenplay/libretto I wrote about young adult angst
  • a detailed replay of my day, including what I had for brunch (breakfast implies early rising), and long-winded, anti-climactic tales of mundane daily activities
So there. That's what I'm not doing. Here's what I am doing for my introductory, exciting, blog virginity losing post:

The Pangaean navy would have had virtually NO competition. BOOYA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog should really be named "jessi with a Y"

How do you expect Tia to find you on the Internets?