Jan 31, 2010

It's just hair, okay. Or not hair.


I'm growing my hair out for my August wedding. It's gonna be all hippie-chic and probably have flowers in it Jenny-style, but you're never gonna know how long it is unless you come to the rehearsal dinner. Because it has to be up. It's a crazy pain in the ass already, and though I like being able to style it and let it be free (meaning I wash it every 2-3 days), I've decided that once I'm married I'M GONNA MAKE A CHANGE. Now I don't know what that means entirely. I was thinking something like dying it red or getting some crazy layers or something. Brandon has a better idea. He wants me to cut it all off. Like all of it. Like a boy. I am flattered he thinks I can pull this off and that this will be an attractive look for me, but I would love to know what anyone else thinks. The sheer idea is terrifying and I would fear for the stylist and her children should this whole business go terribly awry. I'm pretty impulsive, so I bet I'll end up doing it. So talk me out of it for Christ's sake.

No comments: